Any capitalized terms not defined herein will have the same meaning as where they are defined elsewhere on our Website.
Our Website is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact Us
if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
“Non-Personal Information” (NPI
) is information that is in no way personally identifiable and that is obtained automatically when you access our Website with a web browser.
“Personally Identifiable Information” (PII
) is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained for us to provide you with a product or service. PII may include information such as your name, address, phone number, email, and other related information that you provide to us.
– any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Also referenced here as PII
(Personal Identifiable Information).
– any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
– a natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
– a natural person under 16 years of age.
(either capitalized or not) – https://furbabypastlife.com – our website. “FurbabyPastLife.com” – an alternative name for https://furbabypastlife.com when we refer to us. Or “the Site” or our/this/the “Website”.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Your privacy is critically important to us. At https://furbabypastlife.com, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We only ask you to provide the most necessary personal information required for the operation of our services.
- We do not obtain nor store your financial (banking and or credit card) information. All such financial information is handled by one or more of the payment gateways we use – PayPal, Stripe, ApplePay, GooglePay, AmazonPay, ClickBank, and or BuyGoods.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- If you are an EU customer, we comply with GDPR requirements.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to its purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We protect our servers and site with best-in-class available measures against DDoS, hacking, and other cyberattacks.
We use measures to tighten security both on Edge level and Server level:
- SSL technology to encrypt data and provide security – same as when you shop on Amazon, Etsy etc. CloudFlare provides us with the SSL technology we use.
- CloudFlare DDoS attack protection. Automatic mitigation of HTTP-based DDoS attacks such as HTTP floods, amplification HTTP attacks, and reflection HTTP attacks. Plus, automatic mitigation of SSL/TLS-based DDoS attacks and Network-layer DDoS attacks such as SYN floods and UDP reflection attacks.
- CloudFlare WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- Browser Integrity Check.
- Our servers use LiteSpeed Enterprise technology with special Firewalls and other add-ons to the server to ensure tight security.
- Our website is built using a CMS. We use multiple security custom functions, code, as well as carefully vetted security plugins to protect from hacks and script-injection attacks, backdoors, spam attacks and more.
So, also on the website level (“Origin”) we protect our site from login hack attempts, Get /Post hack attempts, and form hack attempts.
- We monitor the plugins we use and select them carefully.
- We also use 3rd parties to scan our web server files, plugins, and CMS files for phishing attacks, JS file changes and more.
- We use extremely complex and long user passwords, along with 2FA for login.
- We regularly update our sites’ CMS, theme, and plugins.
- We monitor CMS & plugin related security threats via subscription to an industry-leading cybersecurity company.
- We use reputed 3rd party hosting, SMTP and email SaaS services for storing data, backups, and to deliver secure and SPF & DKIM authenticated email to you.
EU Residents: Data Subject’s Rights – GDPR Compliance
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed. Our EU customers/members/subscribers can request a report via the support contact form.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered. If you are a customer, you can log in to the ‘My Account’ area and see, update, or alter your stored contact data.
- Right to rectification – meaning, you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning, you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or, if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right to the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations
, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
On the ground of legitimate interest
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or related to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign / promotional offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligations rising from a law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law.
We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data.
We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized.
We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from the law, but not longer than 10 years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered.
To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Information We Collect
You are not required to provide us with any PII as a Visitor.
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so for our legitimate interest; for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends upon the context and how we use the information.
We collect two types of information from you:
i) Information that you voluntarily and directly provide to us
(e.g. through a voluntary registration process, sign-ups or emails, as well as forms you complete before or after purchasing products and services from our Website.); and
ii) Indirect information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms
, by using 3rd-party visitor tracking & analytics tools.
Types of Indirect Information We Collect
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered NPI.
We may also collect any of the following:
Our Website uses “Cookies” to identify the areas of our Website that you have visited.
A Cookie is a small piece of data, basically a string of information, that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, or mobile device by your web browser.
The visitor’s browser provides this string of data to a website each time the visitor returns.
It can help load the web page faster or enable certain functionality to the user as well as enhance our site’s security for contact form submissions, logins, and so forth.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
However, if you disable Cookies, you may not be able to access functionality on our Website correctly or at all. We never place PII in Cookies.
For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org
You can control some 3rd party cookies and tracking (for example, Facebook retargeting pixels) by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info
We may also use a technology called, web beacons (also known as ‘Pixel Tags’), which are small blocks of code placed on websites and e-mails.
We use Web Beacons to collect general information about your use of our Website and to track and understand e-mail campaign effectiveness.
For example, to see how many subscribers and or customers click on a link from our Emails, such as a link to an article on our website or to a special promotion from our Email and or newsletters.
The information we collect by Web Beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Our Web Beacons are not used to track your own activity outside of our Website.
We do not link NPI from Web Beacons to PII without your permission.
Automatic Information (Server Stats Log Information)
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device.
This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website.
This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system as well as Geographic information like a visitor’s country.
All major hosting companies provide such general stats data on the server for website owners to understand what traffic a website gets, its volume, sources, time of day and days of the week visitors arrive to the website, what search terms they used to find the website and other general stats data.
We use all of this information only to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
3rd Party Information
We also get general information from third-party services, such as Google Analytics, about our site visitors, which we may use, for example, for better understanding visitor trends (which pages are entered, exited and viewed, time on site, purchase conversion trends etc.) as well as for marketing and advertising purposes through Google, Facebook and or other retargeting and re-marketing networks.
This information is NPI, meaning we do not know the personal identity of a visitor from these trends stats.
We may use WP Plugins for Analytics such as Matomo Analytics; the Matomo data is only for our understanding of what is liked so we can improve. General non-personalized data is collected via a free plugin Matomo provides, which we use on our website, so we can know the number of visitors, Geo, time of day visitors visit our site, pages visited, how long pages are viewed, etc. This data is kept only on our own secure server and not shared with anyone else, especially not with Big Tech companies like Google FB, etc.
The Kind of Personal Information We Collect
This Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”).
We may collect some information via a form when you opt-in or purchase. This personal information is needed in order to service you in the best way possible when The Witch casts a spell for you or performs a Service for you – be it paid or free.
In particular, FurbabyPastLife.com has collected some
personal information from its consumers within the last 12 months from the following categories listed here:
Category Examples Collected
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. YES
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
(Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. YES
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information). YES
D. Commercial information
. Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. YES
E. Biometric information
. Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data. NO
F. Internet or other similar network activity
. Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a Website, application, or advertisement. YES
G. Geolocation data
. Physical location or movements. YES
H. Sensory data
. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. NO
I. Professional or employment-related information
. Current or past job history or performance evaluations. NO
J. Non-public education information
(per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)). Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records. NO
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information. Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. NO
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like certain health or medical information and other categories of information protected by different laws.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery.
- We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- Sharing and disclosing of your personal information with third parties for a business purpose. We may disclose the personal information we collect about you to a third party for business purposes. In this case, we enter a written agreement with such a third party that requires the recipient to both keep the personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose(s) other than those necessary for the performance of the agreement. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when you explicitly ask or authorize us to do so, in order to provide you with our Service.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our or our affiliates’ assets in which personal information held by us or our affiliates about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collect for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
How Information is Used
- Customer information: We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use PII that you provide for our internal purposes, such as providing our services to you, confirming and tracking your order, subscription, or registration; analyzing statistics and demographics; and informing you of upgrades or new products, services, and offers, as provided by us to our customers.
- Contact form information: We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive via our support contact form. Such contact information and PII are not used for any other purpose aside from providing you our support and are not shared with outside parties.
- Newsletter subscriber information: You can register on our website without a need to be a customer if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as be informed of updates on our new products and services and possibly news, deals, and offers from other relevant services and software companies in this niche.
- Voluntary Information for Services and Features. We also collect personally identifiable information when you choose to use certain other features of the Site, including: i) making purchases ii) consenting to receive email or text messages about upcoming promotions or events, iii) consenting to receive email, iv) participating in our polls, iv) commenting on anything throughout our site, and others. When you choose to use these additional features, we require you to provide your “Contact Information” in addition to other personal information that may be required to complete a transaction, such as your phone number, billing and shipping addresses and credit card information. Occasionally, we may also request information such as your shopping preferences and demographics, which will help us better serve you and our other users in the future.
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services: For example, to set up and maintain your account, provide you with access to a membership area, to your customer area, or charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To further develop our Services: For example, by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of FurbabyPastLife.com and others;
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by FurbabyPastLife.com and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on FurbabyPastLife.com and our products; and to provide you with a more enjoyable, convenient online experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant advertisements.
- To give you the best possible service, we may use 3rd party services to provide contracted services for our business, including, but not limited to processing credit cards, hosting our website, securely sending emails, shipping products to you, or advertising. In many cases, we will need to provide some if not all the PII you provide to use so these 3rd party services can perform these services.
FurbabyPastLife.com may use your personal information for target advertising toward you based on things such as region, gender, interests, goals, habits, etc. Your email will only be shared with our preferred mailing partner for the purpose of sending third party promotional email communications.
- We may have to disclose your PII to comply with state and federal laws; to assist law enforcement and governmental agencies in preventing or investigating fraud or other crimes, or in response to a court order. In such instances, we will only provide the PII requested and your PII will only be used for legal purposes as opposed to marketing.
FurbabyPastLife.com reserves the right to contact you regarding matters relevant to the underlying service provided and/or the information collected.
We may permit certain trusted third parties to track usage, analyze data such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, the referring Website (if any) and other parameters in the URL. This is collected in order to better understand our Website usage, and enhance the performance of services to maintain and operate the Site and certain features on the Site. We may use third parties to host the Site; operate various features available on the Site; send emails; analyze data; provide search results and links and assist in fulfilling your orders.
We may use Remarketing with TikTok, Meta, Google and other 3rd party services and Google Analytics and or other analytic SaaS solutions to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including but not limited to Google, show your ads on sites across the Internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick or similar cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve retargeting ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. We may disclose Personal Information to a third-party manufacturer if the fulfillment of your order requires that your order be shipped directly from said third-party manufacturer to you.
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates in our group companies
- Advertising networks and consumer data resellers
- Internet service providers
- Data analytics providers
- Operating systems and platforms
- Social networks
- Government entities, if required to do so.
We may disclose Contact Information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms and conditions of use or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT IN FORMS OR ON ANY OTHER PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE AREA OF THE SITE.
We also use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
Who Else Accesses Your Data
When someone signs onto a newsletter from a form or a page on our website or from a dedicated landing page and or a purchase was made by a visitor or returning customer, we link such purchase behavior information stats between our eCommerce shop software and our 3rd party email provider service/s such as ConvertKit, SendGrid, Amazon SES, MailChimp and or other Email list management services (which facilitate/s our newsletter functionality and stores a copy of your contact data and what products you purchased from us). We store such data as your name, email and the name of products you purchased from us, on their secure servers, so we don’t annoy you with promotions for items you already purchased from us.
You may opt-out of our mailing list/s by clicking on the designated link to do so which is present in every single email we send you using such service).
EU citizens may request we terminate and delete all such records about you from the MailChimp server.
Our Anti-Spam Email Policy
Our affiliates and we fully comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act. You can always opt-out of receipt of further email correspondence from us or our affiliates and or partners.
No sale of your personal information
FurbabyPastLife.com will not sell your information
In the past 12 months we have not sold any of your personal information.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is – you guessed it – disclosed publicly.
That means, of course, that information like your public profile, posts, comments other content that you make public on our website, and your “likes” and comments on other websites that use our Services, are all available to others.
Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties.
Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
Advertisements appearing on this Site may be delivered to you by FurbabyPastLife.com or one of our Web advertising partners. Our Web advertising partners may set cookies. Doing this allows the advertising partners to recognize your computer each time they send you an advertisement. In this way, they may compile information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw their advertisements and determine which advertisements are clicked. This information allows an advertising partner to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most use to you and relevant to your needs and interests. FurbabyPastLife.com does not have access to or control of the cookies that may be placed by the third party advertising servers of ad partners.
Changing Your Information
You may change your PII at any time using facilities found on our Website or via our website support contact form. If you need assistance with updating your PII, just send us an email with your request or contact us using the Contact us
information found on our Website.
If you are a registered user, or customer, you may access and update your registration information and your preferences to receive email or other communications by logging into your account and updating your settings within your profile.
You can ‘Opt Out’, i.e., remove yourself from our mailing lists, via the Unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every single subscription email we send you.
If any user (i.e., customer or subscriber) who receives an email from the Site and would prefer not to receive such communications in the future, he or she can do so by following the instructions in the emails to opt out. If you unsubscribe using the link in our emails, you will be unsubscribed immediately from our system, but you may still receive communications from us for up to five business days.
Opting Out of Sharing Information
You can always opt-out of future unaffiliated third-party disclosures of your information. Such opt-out will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to: (i) disclosures to affiliates, (ii) disclosures to third-party service providers who provide certain services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management, or promotional services, (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfill your requests, (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments or otherwise required to be made under applicable law, (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept.
Contact us via our secure form
or per email as stated on the support page if you wish to opt out.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit or Erase the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account profile information, and transaction and billing information.
If you are an EU customer you have the right to request removal of data we no longer need to keep for our accounting and or for other legal reasons and obligations.
Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this or request us to remove your customer information, certain features of our Services – for example, products you want to purchase or have already purchased – will not be accessible to you.
- Limit Access to Information On Your Mobile Device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain features.
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt-out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using https://furbabypastlife.com website, with the drawback that certain features of our website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Reset your cookie permissions for our website: Add some browser plugin/add-on to delete cookies.
- Our anonymous visitor stats help us know how many people from which Geo location visit our website, pages that are most popular and so on. This information may be collected via using the free WordPress Matomo plugin. If you resent us having statistics that include your visit on our site, click here to opt out: [matomo_opt_out]
"Do Not Track" & Disabling Cookies Settings on Your Browser/s
Some web browsers have settings that enable you to request that our Website does not track your movement within our Website. Our Website does not obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our Website. Change and Turn off tracking features in your browser.
You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by visiting the following links:
This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary. We may use QUIC.cloud services to process & cache your data temporarily. Please see https://quic.cloud/privacy-policy/
for more details. We might use CloudFlare or any other CDN caching service instead of QUIC.
Blog Interactions, Comments & User Gravatars
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Our Security Policy
We have taken steps to build our Website using sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your PII. When we collect your PII through our Website, we will encrypt your PII before it travels over the Internet using industry standards as established for conducting secure online transactions. We also use industry-standard technologies such as secure routers and firewalls to make sure that your PII is safe.
Unfortunately, we cannot fully guarantee secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature. Once we receive your PII, we have industry-standard security measures in place to protect against the loss or misuse of your PII, though again, we cannot fully guarantee against such loss or misuse. We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our Website and not share it with anyone.
You should always log out of our Website when you are done using it, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
Our website is using SSL/TSL to protect you and your data
. We use CloudFlare and reputable hosts to help mitigate attacks on our servers.
Additionally, we employ on our servers state-of-the-art best practice protection systems such as firewalls, brute-force hack attack mitigation, spam protection plus other security hardening settings. We enforce long and secure passwords for login to our site.
We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. All these security measures are to keep our site and its users safe. Disclaimer: No website is 100% safe from hackers.
If ever a data breach occurs, we will notify our users, as required by GDPR laws. We promise to notify the suitable authorities of data breaches.
We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
While no online service is 100% secure, and even banks and government systems get hacked, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. To enhance the security of your account, we encourage you to follow the advice below.
What you personally can do to help reduce the risk of a data breach
- Stick to a long and safe password for your logins. A good one consists of 18 or more characters and numbers as well as special
- symbols. Never use a simple short password like Joe123, as these get hacked in seconds. “pickles” is another password millions assume no one else thought of 😉
- Do not share your login information with anyone, avoid posting it online or saving it publicly in any manner someone may find it.
- We recommend using LastPass.com to safely save all your logins and sensitive data.
- Use a VPN to safeguard your Internet connection from cyber-attackers.
Avoid using the same login email and password to more than a single site or service. Using Facebook, Google and similar social media as your logins to other sites and services put you at great risk should your mobile number get hijacked by cybercriminals. They will then be able to reset your social/Gmail/similar email account and thereafter gain access to all services used by that email with the new password they set.
Use one email account for banking-related logins and another for phone verification for your social accounts and a third email account for additional sites and services you need to login to.
Use of Credit Cards
You may have to provide a credit card to buy products and services from our Website.
We use third-party billing services such as PayPal, Stripe, BuyGoods, ClickBank and or other such payment gateways and or eCommerce checkout SaaS provider services and HAVE NO CONTROL over these services.
We do not have access to nor store on our servers any of your financial information.
We use our commercially reasonable efforts to make sure that your credit card number is kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL by using only third-party billing services that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use.
However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number by any 3rd party or bad actor who might capture or compromise your computer/device through backdoors or other means.
Links to Other Websites
These websites will likely have their own privacy policies. We have no responsibility for these websites. You acknowledge that your use of and access to these websites is solely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to check the privacy policies of these websites to see how they treat your personal information.
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy – COPPA Compliance
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services. We follow the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Even though our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13 (child), we realize that a younger child may attempt to access our Website. If you are a child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before accessing our Website.
Our Commitment to Children's Online Privacy (COPPA)
We recognize the need to provide extra privacy protections when information is collected from or about children under the age of 13.
Our website does not ask or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information and not to use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or as required by law).
If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under the age of 13, please contact us
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by FurbabyPastLife.com to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact our support
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to our support
. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
CCPA – California Consumer Privacy Act
FurbabyPastLife.com or https://furbabypastlife.com
Owner (or We)
Indicates the natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website to Users.
User (or You)
Indicates any natural person or legal entity using this Website.
How to Exercise Your Rights
To exercise the rights described above, you need to submit your verifiable request to us by contacting us via the details provided in this document.
For us to respond to your request, it’s necessary that we know who you are. Therefore, you can only exercise the above rights by making a verifiable request which must:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative;
- describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We will not respond to any request if we are unable to verify your identity and therefore confirm the personal information in our possession actually relates to you.
If you cannot personally submit a verifiable request, you can authorize a person registered with the California Secretary of State to act on your behalf.
If you are an adult, you can make a verifiable request on behalf of a minor under your parental authority.
You can submit a maximum number of 2 requests over a period of 12 months.
How and when we are expected to handle your request
We will confirm receipt of your verifiable request within 10 days and provide information about how we will process your request.
We will respond to your request within 45 days of its receipt. Should we need more time, we will explain to you the reasons why, and how much more time we need. In this regard, please note that we may take up to 90 days to fulfill your request.
Our disclosure(s) will cover the preceding 12 month period.
Should we deny your request, we will explain you the reasons behind our denial.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable request unless such request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In such cases, we may charge a reasonable fee, or refuse to act on the request. In either case, we will communicate our choices and explain the reasons behind it.
and or form found on this page of our Website.
To unsubscribe from communication from our website
please do so via the Unsubscribe link provided in every email we send you, at the very bottom of the Email message.